The lifting and rigging industry is a dynamic and rapidly growing industry across the world, and especially in Australia. All Lifting boasts 40 years of industry experience and have some of the most qualified staff within the industry.
All Lifting is always seeking people that are passionate about the lifting and rigging industry. We can offer careers in a variety of different roles.
Sales Representative (Technical Field Advisor) Melbourne – 5/10/2016
All Lifting & Safety Pty Ltd is a family owned company who specialises in metal fabrication, sling manufacturing, fabricated lifting devices, custom work box manufacturing, height and safety solutions.
We are continually expanding our operations, with 6 locations across Australia, now in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Country QLD & Newcastle. All Lifting & Safety can now also be found in Indonesia, Singapore and Papua New Guinea.
Due to recent growth we are currently looking to add to our team; and are looking to recruit an experienced Sales Representative/Technical Field Advisor to work from our Melbourne Branch.
As an All Lifting & Safety Sales Representative you will be responsible for:
- Managing an established base of customers throughout Victoria
- Providing technical solutions and advice
- Identifying opportunities to promote/market a range of products and service
- Quotations for building or construction clients
- Build and maintain successful sales relationships
Reporting to the Company Directors, this role will combine your experience in Account Management, Estimating & Sales execution. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the building and construction industry, with proven sales skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with existing customers and Industry professionals. The successful candidate will be honest, efficient and well organised, with an ability to meet deadlines with a flexible and professional customer focused approach.
- Experience with Lifting and Rigging Equipment
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Excellent Presentation
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Can do attitude to succeed
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with relevant experience to join an Australian, family owned company, who rewards your hard work.
To apply for this role, please email email@example.com
Inspection Officer Melbourne (Lifting & Rigging Industry) – 6/10/2016
An Inspection Officer is required for our Melbourne Branch. We are a fast growing, family owned and operated, proudly Australian business which specializes in testing and inspecting of lifting and safety equipment.
The successful candidates must:
- Have experience in the lifting and rigging industry
- Have a minimum of Riggers & Dogman qualifications
- Hold a current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Be willing to work reasonable overtime
The position is permanent full time and will include:
- In-house or on-site testing of our customers lifting components and equipment.
- In the event of non-conforming products, you will provide the customer with options to repair or replace components or equipment.
- Developing and maintaining great customer relationships in a manner that supports and enhances All Lifting’s great reputation in the industry.
The person should be able to speak, read and write in English, be reliable, hardworking and self-motivated.
Only experienced candidates with relevant background experience will be considered for this role.
To apply for this position, please click on the apply button.