Black Snake Nylon Recovery Strop
The Black Snake Heavy Duty Nylon recovery/tow strop provides a high break strength, industrial grade alternative to old style recovery equipment. It is far lighter than wire rope or chain of the same break strength and provides a low shock load, kinetic type of recovery. It is particularly suited to operation in harsh environments. In the higher break strengths of 20 tonne through to 100 tonne, the Black Snake Recovery Strops are far more durable than nylon webbing straps, kinetic recovery nylon ropes and round slings. The deeply embedded, galvanized, heavy duty steel thimbles eliminate cutting and fraying from shackles, pins and hooks, which present problems with fabric straps and ropes.
- Abrasion cut resistant rubber protects the inner nylon fibres from the elements and keeps out oil, water, mud and dust allowing it to be virtually maintenance free and making it far more durable than other fabric straps
- High strength nylon 6.6 load core with high strength-to-weight ratio
- Very flexible and lightweight for access into awkward spaces and for attachment devices
- Easy to install with galvanised thimble eyelets embedded into the rubber casing. Perfectly matched with bow shackles and most clevis pins
- Smooth stretch of up to 20% to assist with snatch style recovery
- Individual serial number and RFID for traceability
- Safety in handling is a key benefit and cleaning is not required after use
- Custom end fittings and length can be made to customer requirements. Also available in Kevlar
- Pricing is based on standard Nylon Tow strop
- This product is made to order.
- Freight from Melbourne branch will be charged to your location.
- All attachments, shackles, hooks must have a greater minimum break than the recovery strop