All Lifting provides a total mobile warehouse and testing container solution, customised to your needs.
Our mobile warehouse service offers a specialised 20ft or 40ft container stocked with quality products and taken to a centralised location for your convenience.
The mobile containers can be transported anywhere in the world and can be certified for sea transport.
Mobile testing container features and services:
- Centralised space for testing, tagging, certifying and registering of lifting, rigging, recovery, PPE, materials handling and safety equipment
- 12mtr (40ft) high bay container- 2.5 mtrs high
- Tare weight is approximately 8,900 kg
- Certified for sea transport
- Fully insulated climate controlled work station
- 90 tonne x 11 mtr horizontal mechanical test bed
- 500kgs x 11 mtr extendable monorail crane to ensure no material handling issues
- 18 x lifting points rated 1000kgs mounted along the work station roof
- 24 x lashing points rated at 2000kgs mounted along the floor
- An extensive Australian Standard and Manufacturers Guidelines library
- Fitted with a 254 piece tool kit
- 4mtr work bench complete with drop saw and vice
- Ability to hold up to 4 tonnes of working stock (8 x 44 gallon drums or 2 x pallets)
- Complete with computer and printer
- Turnkey solution for your legislative needs regarding LIFTING GEAR!!
- Oil & Gas
Shutdown management services:
Combining our experienced and highly trained personnel with our extensive range of specialised equipment, we are able to provide you with the most effective solutions to reduce plant shutdown time. We can tailor our containers, products and services to suit your specific needs. Talk to us today for a quote.