Grade 120 Multi Leg Chain Slings - ICE
Here's the kicker – these slings offer more than just strength. They reduce weight by over 30% compared to traditional options and deliver up to 60% higher breaking force than Grade 80 chains. You can count on them for the toughest lifting tasks. For added convenience, each sling comes with an identification tag featuring a chain testing gauge. And rest assured, they fully conform to the stringent requirements of EN 818 and 1677 standards.
- Adjustable or non-adjustable 2,3 or 4 leg slings
- Includes master link and clevis hook
- Easy to handle, extremely light construction
- Longer life patented material with high abrasion resistance
- Reduction of weight of more than 30%
- Up to 60% higher breaking force than Grade 80 chain
- Identification tag with chain testing gauge
- Conforms fully to the requirements of EN 818 and 1677
Extremely temperature resistant-60°C up to +300°C Resistance to brittle fracture < -70°C.
Special ICE Pink powder coating indicates the temperature in which the chain can be safely used. The ICE-Pink colour turns brown-black if used in temperatures of more than 300°C (prohibited).