ICE Grade 120 Single Leg Chain Slings
by All Lifting
Our ICE Grade 120 Single Leg Chain Slings are adjustable or non-adjustable slings with master links and clevis hooks which makes removing old and installing new components onto a platform or vessel an easy task. Its light construction makes it easy to handle, while providing a longer life thanks to the patented material with high abrasion resistance. And don’t let the light construction fool you - it has a breaking force up to 60% higher than Grade 80 chain. With an identification tag and a convenient chain testing gauge, you can rest assured that your slings are reliable and safe. Finally, you don’t have to worry about extreme temperatures when you use ICE Grade 120 Single Leg Chain Slings - they have an incredible resistance to temperatures of -60°C up to +300°C and a resistance to brittle fracture < -70°C.
- Adjustable or non-adjustable slings with master links and clevis hook
- Easy to handle, extremely light construction
- Longer life patented material with high abrasion resistance
- Reduction of weight of more than 30%
- Up to 60% higher breaking force than Grade 80 chain
- Identification tag with chain testing gauge
- Conforms fully to the requirements of EN 818 and 1677
- Extremely temperature resistant-60°C up to +300°C Resistance to brittle fracture < -70°C.
Special ICE Pink powder coating indicates the temperature in which the chain can be safely used. The ICE-Pink colour turns brown-black if used in temperatures of more than 300°C (prohibited).