Mechanical Steel Jack
The Materials that make up this jack are so plentiful and efficient that all it takes is less than 25 kg to lift the full load. This shows the power of the Mechanical Steel Jack. Plus, it is lightweight and sturdy, so you don't have to worry about sacrificing arm strength for a lift. The CRS plate and carburised alloy steel gears ensure its reliability for the long haul.
- Double pawl brake system – quick braking, safe and reliable
- Low gearing tolerance – smooth transmissions, free of jerks
- High efficiency and minimum turning force
- Less than 25kgs are required to lift full load
- Sturdy, lightweight and quick lift performance
- CRS plate and carburised alloy steel gears
Easy Operating Instructions: Place the steel jack on even ground. Next, place the goods on the Lower Support Stand (4) or the Upper Support Stand (3). Shake the Level (2) clockwise to lift the goods, and anti-clockwise to lower the goods.