by All Lifting
Our polypropylene rope is particularly suited for use around water and will not rot due to water and is resistant to mildew. This rope is also produced in a variety of colors making it a common choice for barriers at golf courses, parks or even power plants.
Because polypropylene floats, it is used to designate swimming lanes in pools.
Commercial fishermen commonly utilize this rope, especially in crab and lobster lines.
It can also be used for buoy moorings, aquaculture, and net lines.
- 3 strand crushed mono rope
- High strength to weight ratio
- UV resistant with excellent weathering properties
- Excellent knotting and splicing
- Not affected by water
- Other sizes and lengths available at request
**SPECIAL PRICING ONLY WHILE STOCK LASTS**
**STOCK ONLY IN BRISBANE AND MELBOURNE STORES**