Crane Drum Rotators
undone - it's secured into the Drum Dumper attachment with a sturdy belly strap, and secured with a locking pin so that the catch won't be released during the tipping cycle. Plus, with the 1-tonne capacity model, this rotator is perfect for even the heaviest of mining and manufacturing musts.
- Safely lift and rotate 205 litre steel drums either with an overhead crane or forklift.
- 360-degree rotation of the drum is fully controlled during operation
- Large worm drive gearbox provides automatic braking of drum during rotation.
- When operation stops the drum will lock in position preventing dangerous and uncontrolled drum movement
- Drum is secured into the Drum Dumper attachment with a sturdy belly strap.
- Locking pin is inserted to prevent release of the catch during the tipping cycle.
- 1 tonne capacity model for heavy duty mining and manufacturing applications
- Zinc finish
Handle Operation - Rotation is carried out via the hand wheel fitted. Drum rotation to chest height.
Chain Operation - Rotation is carried out using the hand chain (similar to a roller door). A chain bucket is supplied for storage of the hand-chain when not in use. Drum rotation up to 3m high.
*Rotation centre to lifting eye