DRN Drum Rotators
- Designed to lift and rotate 205 litre drums 360°
- chain belly strap with an eccentric lock holds the drum firmly in position
- Slip on attachment that requires only the connection of a safety chain to the forklift
- Hot Dip galvanised finish
- Available with PBO Plastic Barrel Option
The DR-NC Drum Rotator uses a hand chain to rotate the drum via a Gearbox for controlled rotation when lifted above chest height of the operator. The DR-NH Drum Rotator uses a handle rotation via a Gearbox of the drum cradle. Which ensures minimum effort for fully controlled tipping, allowing complete emptying of the drum contents.
Both models can be coupled with the PBO Plastic Barrel Option for use with plastic drums.
|Part #||Operation||Type||WLL (kg)||Drum Size (L)||Unit Weight (kg)||Rotation °||Load Centre (mm)||Pocket Size (mm)||Pocket Centre (mm)||HCG (mm)|
|189DR-NH||Handle||Standard||500||205||100||360||930||165 x 65||820||720|
|189DR-NH-PBO||Handle||Plastic Barrel Option||350||Various||130||360||940||165 x 65||820||720|
|189DR-NC||Chain||Standard||500||205||100||360||930||165 x 65||820||750|
|189DR-NC-PBO||Chain||Plastic Barrel Option||350||Various||130||360||940||165 x 65||820||800|