Grade L Marine Chain
by All Lifting
Our Grade L Marine Chain is an exceptional quality chain made from the highest grade of lower tensile steel and can handle a working load limit rated for M3 crane mechanisms as specified in AS1418.1. Every chain comes with a test certificate upon request and is available galvanised or bare metal. Ideal for use as boat anchor chain, Grade L Marine Chain is available by the meter and gives you the best possible performance and strength for your marine needs.
- Grade L short link chain is the highest quality lower tensile steel available
- Test certificates available at request
- The WLL (working load limit) states Grade L Chain is rated for general conditions of use to group classification of crane mechanisms of M3 as specified in AS1418.1, and in accordance with AS2321 for industrial lifting applications.
- For other than general conditions of use the WLL shall be adjusted to conform to the group classification of crane mechanisms as specified in AS1418.1 for the conditions of use that apply.
- Supplied in a Galvanised finish, black (bare metal) available at request
- Often used as boat anchor chain
- Sold per meter