ICE Grade 120 Lifting Chain
The best of both worlds come in one great chain with our special coating system for better surface protection. Additional features such as production and batch numbers stamped at regular intervals and a special heat treatment for a longer life are sure to make it even easier to count on the quality of your job.
- High quality steel chain
- Manufactured and tempered with a patented stainless steel material
- Extremely light in construction
- High hardness reduces damage to the chain caused by sharp and rough edges
- High abrasion toughness and crack resistance
- Ideal for extreme hot or cold temperatures -60 °C up to +300 °C
- Double coating system for better surface protection
- Production and batch numbers stamped at regular intervals
- Special heat treatment for longer life
- Extremely temperature resistant-60°C up to +300°C Resistance to brittle fracture < -70°C.
Special ICE Pink powder coating indicates the temperature in which the chain can be safely used. The ICE-Pink colour turns brown-black if used in temperatures of more than 300°C (prohibited).