ICE Grade 120 Lifting Chain
- High quality steel chain
- Manufactured and tempered with a patented stainless steel material
- Extremely light in construction
- High hardness reduces damage to the chain caused by sharp and rough edges
- High abrasion toughness and crack resistance
- Ideal for extreme hot or cold temperatures -60 °C up to +300 °C
- Double coating system for better surface protection
- Production and batch numbers stamped at regular intervals
- Special heat treatment for longer life
Extremely temperature resistant-60°C up to +300°C Resistance to brittle fracture < -70°C.
Special ICE Pink powder coating indicates the temperature in which the chain can be safely used. The ICE-Pink colour turns brown-black if used in temperatures of more than 300°C (prohibited).