Forklift Drum Rotators
- Safely lift and rotate 205 litre steel drums by forklift
- 360 degree rotation of the drum is fully controlled during operation
- A large worm drive gearbox provides automatic braking of drum during rotation
- When operation stops the drum will lock in position preventing dangerous and uncontrolled drum movement
- Drum is secured into the Drum Dumper attachment with a sturdy belly strap and locked with the over-centre catch
- Locking pin is inserted to prevent release of the catch during tipping cycle
- Zinc finish
Handle Operation - Rotation is carried out via the hand wheel fitted. Drum rotation is to chest height.
Chain Operation - Rotation is carried out using the hand chain. Drum rotation is up to 3m high.
|Part #||Price Inc GST||Operation||WLL (kg)||Drum Size (L)||Unit Weight (kg)||Rotation °||Load Centre (mm)||Pocket Size (mm)||Pocket Centre (mm)||HCG (mm)||VCG (mm)|
|189DER40H||Hand||400||205||92||360||940||185 x 65||840||705||35|
|189DER40C||Chain||400||205||90||360||940||185 x 65||840||705||35|