Hammer Head Lifeline System
- Fall arrest protection system permanently installed on buildings and other structures where workers are at risk of falling
- Engineered and tested to absorb loads generated by accidental falls in the workplace
- Protects workers that are required to work at heights were a harness attachment system is required
- Designed so that minimal damage occurs to the structure the system is attached to in the event of a fall
- Can be fixed to surfaces that are not primarily designed to take structural loads
- Designed to protect 1 to 4 workers attached simultaneously to the same line with 3 workers within a single span
Note: Each worker needs to be fitted with a full body harness and lanyard with a suitable energy absorber; the workers connect themselves to the lifeline via a glider which can move along the line.
Can be used for overhead, shoulder or foot mounted applications, and around corners at 500mm radius bend.