HammerHead Lifeline System
- Fall arrest protection system permanently installed on buildings and other structures where workers are at risk of falling
- Engineered and tested to absorb loads generated by accidental falls in the workplace
- Protects workers that are required to work at heights were a harness attachment system is required
- Designed so that minimal damage occurs to the structure the system is attached to in the event of a fall
- Can be fixed to surfaces that are not primarily designed to take structural loads
- Designed to protect 1 to 4 workers attached simultaneously to the same line with 3 workers within a single span
Each worker needs to be fitted with a full body harness and lanyard with a suitable energy absorber; the workers connect themselves to the lifeline via a glider which can move along the line.
Can be used for overhead, shoulder or foot mounted applications, and around corners at 500mm radius bend.
|Max. Force Applied (kN)||Standard||Max. Users||Max. Span (m)||Radius of Bend (mm)||Material|
|6||AS/NZS 1891||3 people||10||500||Stainless Steel|