Grade 100 2 Leg Chain Sling with Self Locking Hook
Our Grade 100 2 Leg Chain Sling with Self Locking Hook is a a top-quality, durable chain sling. This chain sling is adjustable and comes with grab/shortener hooks at the top, as well as a safety latch/sling hook on the bottom of the chains. It's also supplied assembled and comes with a test certificate, so you can be confident that it meets Australian Standard AS 3775. Plus, if you need a different size or configuration, we've got you covered - just check out our other options.
- Adjustable with grab/ shortener hooks at top
- Safety latch/ sling hook on bottom of chains
- Supplied assembled, tested and certified
- Comes with test certificate
- Meets Australian Standard AS 3775
- Other sizes, configurations and capacities available
Before using a chain sling, always check to make sure it is damage and wear-free. It is a good idea to check that the weight is distributed equally across all sling legs. Make sure the chain is straight and away from any sharp edges on the load. Start the lift cautiously and gradually pick up the the load. Make sure the load doesn't touch the chain or any other part of the sling when lowering to reduce the chance of crushing it.