Lanolin Type A Certified Food Grade Grease
Lanolin Type ‘A Grease
A certified food-grade lubricant grease.
- Acts as anti-seize for threaded rod, shackles, nuts and bolts
- Moisture proofs multi-pin plugs and connectors
- Stops electrolysis due to dissimilar metal contact
- Stops galling of stainless steel and aluminium
- Lubricates rubber hoses, o-rings, linkages, pivot pins and bushes
- Seals timber joints, bridge bearers and timber ends
- Protects metal fastenings and fittings from corrosion
Ideal for the following industries:
- Lift and shift
- Oil and gas
- Transport and automotive
Also available in a 200 litre size.
**NOTE: Some sizes only available in carton quantity**